Reporting Scores

Advanced Placement Scores
It is the student’s responsibility to have the College Board send an official score report directly to Harvard. Harvard will accept only the official AP score report sent by the College Board through official channels. Copies of score reports or hand-delivered score reports will not be accepted. Information about sending scores can be found on the Registrar's website.


International Baccalaureate Scores
Students wishing to use IB exams for Advanced Standing should request an official transcript from the International Baccalaureate be sent to the Registrar's office.

Other International Credentials
Students who wish to use other internationally recognized exam results for Advanced Standing (e.g., British A Levels, the French baccalauréat, the German Abitur) should be in touch with the Office of Undergraduate Education at to discuss having these credentials reviewed for Advanced Standing eligibility.